Beyond the Stage

2:06 PM

(0) Comments

I've begun blogging at Andrew Breitbart's Big Hollywood as "Stage Right".  Being in the professional theatre business, I've had to adopt a "Nome de Plume" for privacy purposes.  not only is it to protect my own professional interests, but more importantly, to maintain the friendships my wife and I have within the theatre industry.  

Of course, she and I are well aware of our friends' political leanings, and we can still see their decency and worth as human beings and our friends, but the track record of many on the left is to not extend that courtesy to those who civilly maintain positions from the right side of the spectrum.  

And so, until things start to cool down a bit in the theatre industry (ha ha) I will continue to blog as "Stage Right"

Big Hollywood's  "raison d'etre" is to address the left's domination of film, television, music, mass media and theatre.  I have been invited to contribute there and to stick to the "Theatre Beat".  But, I'm full of thoughts that stretch... "Beyond the Stage" so that's why I've started this new blog.  

Please comment and share your thoughts as well.  

Stage Right

0 Responses to "Beyond the Stage"

Post a Comment