Hear my voice!

2:56 PM

(0) Comments

Over this past weekend I recorded an interview with the crazy guys at Threedonia.

They just started a podcast, Radio Free Threedonia and it was a thrill for me to get on and talk about the conservative's role in the American theatre industry.

Considering my blue tooth went out in the middle of my opening rant and they had to edit a continuation of the conversation from later when I picked up the handset, it sounds pretty seamless.

I realize that for the small handful of poeple who I have corresponded with as "Stage Right" and yet also know me in my actual identity, they might be able to figure out who I am by listening to this... but, I'm starting to prepare for that inevitable day.

More on that later.

Enjoy the podcast.

Stage Right

0 Responses to "Hear my voice!"

Post a Comment